- Maintain a register of all your suppliers conducting works on-site.
- Obtain evidence they have appropriate insurances for the work they are conducting (primarily public liability and workers compensation)
- Understand if and what high risk works (details) are being completed by these suppliers
- Obtain evidence of documented safe systems of work for these high risk tasks
- Understand what licenses and/or permits are required for individuals conducting work
- Obtain copies of required licences and/or permits for individuals
- Create a standard site induction to be delivered to every individual from your suppliers before they work on-site
- Deliver a site induction to every individual before they commence work at an agreed frequency (eg: annually)
- Create and maintain a sign in/out register to track contractors physically on-site
- Implement a system to monitor the validity of insurance certificates, licenses and permits - follow up as required when documentation expires
- Implement a process to spot check that individuals working on site are inducted and have relevant licenses/permits
- Implement a process to check that documented safe systems of work for high risk tasks are being adhered to as advised
- Store evidence that suppliers working on-site are insured and licenced
- Create reporting to summarise and provide evidence that suppliers working on-site are inducted before performing works onsite
- Create reporting to summarise and provide evidence that suppliers working on-site are working accordingly to defined safe work practices
Our Process Automation Case Studies:
Click here to read how Richard Tullberg (General Manager, Woodlands Golf Club) used the ContractorManage tech framework to streamline their contractor management.
Click here to read how Gustavo Romero (General Manager, Quest Port Adelaide) used ContractorManage to improve risk management and internal processes for contractor management.